Call for 2015 Nominations
The Protein Society is pleased to announce the opening of the nominations period for the 2015 Protein Society Awards. Presented annually to distinguished scientists, the Protein Society Awards recognize excellence and outstanding achievements in the multidisciplinary fields of protein science and honor distinguished contributions in the areas of leadership, education, and service. The 2015 awards will be presented at the 29th Annual Symposium of The Protein Society (July 22-25, 2015, in Barcelona, Spain). The deadline for submitting complete award nomination packages for the 2015 Awards cycle will be noon (EDT) on September 22, 2014.
Please Note: Nominating a colleague for a Society award is a benefit of membership. Renew or join today.
Nomination packages must be submitted as a single .pdf or .doc (excepting support letters, which may be sent separatelly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is September 22nd, 2014 at Noon Eastern. Packages must include the following elements in this order:
1. A completed Nomination Form
2. A short (1-2 paragraph) summary that describes the Nominee’s work, their significant acheivements, and specifically detailing how the Nominee meets the criteria for the award.
3. A letter of nomination signed by the member submitting the nomination
4. A brief curriculum vitae of the Nominee (should not include entire publication history -please limit to recent, relevant articles.)
5. No more than 3 reprinted articles supporting the award criteria
6. Up to 3 letters of in support of the nomination (may be sent directly to Society)