Save the Date
We look forward to seeing you next year in San Francisco for the 36th Annual Symposium. Reduced-rates for registration will open in December 2021.
Members can submit nominations for the 2022 TPS Awards by or on November 5, 2021.
Learn how to get involved by contacting us, or stay tuned to our website!
Check out our preliminary session topics below.
- Protein phase separation in biomolecular condensates
- Protein science addressing health disparities
- Integrating techniques to address challenges in protein structural biology
- Machine learning in protein science
- Synthetic biology & biosensing: engineering protein components for cellular tasks
- Imaging Temporal-spatial changes of proteins
- High throughput protein science
- Celebrating 100 antibody drugs
- Structure & dynamics perspectives on enzyme function
- Seeing 3D structures in cells: Cryo-electron tomography blazes the trail
- Miniproteins: Are there really that many additional genes that we have been missing?
- Protein & Ligand - a new marriage between an old couple