Awards and Grant Funding
- Eligibility to nominate for TPS Awards: Hans Neurath, Finn Wold, Protein Science Young Investigator Travel Award
- Get funding for your local protein-centered mini-symposium, workshop or other event with a Member Mini-Grant.
Annual Symposium and Awards
- Members save as much as 50% for the Annual Symposium.
- Connect with TPS leaders and have a say in the direction of your Society.
- Only members are able to submit or sponsor an abstract for the Best Poster Competition, or be considered for a Young Investigator Talk.
- Nominate your colleagues for one of seven prestigious TPS awards.
- Eligibility to submit a contributed talk.
Protein Science Benefits
- Complimentary online access to the premier Journal focused on all aspects of protein science.
- $250 discount on publication fees.
- Pain-Free Publishing: Fast turnaround under the guidance of Editor-in-Chief Brian Matthews.
- Reduced open-access fees from publisher Wiley Blackwell.
Networking and Leadership
- Connect and collaborate privately with other members through the Member Directory or the members-only LinkedIn group.
- Be eligible to vote – or stand yourself – for TPS Executive Council, Nominating Committee, and other leadership roles.
- Stay informed with the monthly member e-news.
“From the perspective of career building, there is nothing more beneficial to a protein scientist than joining and becoming involved in as many aspects of The Protein Society as possible.”
– Dr. Wayne Bolen