The Protein Society is happy to announce that registration and abstract submissions are officially OPEN for the 32nd Annual Symposium, to be held this year in Boston from July 9 - 12, 2018.
Preliminary Session Topics
- Phase Transitions & Mesoscale Structures
- Multiplexed Protein Science: Deep Mutational Scanning & Applications
- Creativity in Drug Discovery
- Beyond 20 Amino Acids: Unnatural Mutagenesis
- Functional Protein Dynamics & Allostery
- Protein Engineering for Genome Engineering
- Proteins In Control of Membranes
- Propagating Aggregated Conformational States
- Proteins in the Microbiome & Immune Systems
- Proteins See the Light! Triggered Conformational & Functional Changes
- Proteostasis: From Midlife Crisis to the Death of Proteins
- Repetitive, Non-Globular Proteins: Nature to Nanotechnology
Piping Hot Symposium Information
Check out details on our website for information on registration discounts including FREE registration for Undergraduate students; hotel, travel, and Visa information.