Click HERE to view the application and instructions for the FASEB Mentored Poster/Platform Presenter Travel Award. The award is available for first-time attendees/presenters who seek a structured mentoring and networking experience at The Protein Society's 32nd Annual Symposium.
DEADLINE INFORMATION: All complete application packets for a Mentored Poster/Platform Presenter Travel Award must be received no later than June 1, 2018 (5PM EDT). Late and/or incomplete application packets will be declined upon receipt.
* For qualified underrepresented groups that have been identified as being underrepresented in the biomedical and behavioral sciences include individuals such as:
- Individuals from racial and ethnic groups shown to be underrepresented in biomedical research including Blacks or African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, American Indians (who maintain tribal affiliation or community attachment) or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians and other U.S. Pacific Islanders (Guam, America Samoa);
- Individuals with disabilities, defined as those with a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities; and
- Individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds, defined as those from a family with an annual income below established low-income thresholds and those who come from an educational environment that has inhibited the individual from obtaining the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to develop and participate in a research career. (Applies to undergraduate students only.)
- You may not apply for a FASEB Mentored Poster/Platform Presenter Award if you are receiving funding from any other sponsoring organization.