Attention: PS35 attendees can access OnDemand content here through December 31, 2021.
Welcome to The Protein Society Webinar Series
We are excited to launch a virtual workshop series that deliver timely research reports from experts in protein science. Our workshops are free of charge, will feature Q&A, and are open to all - with priority registration given to our members. Interested in hosting your own webinar? Learn more about our call for proposals.
- Webinar 8: Protein Science in Drug Discovery - Part I, scientific talk
- Webinar 8: Part II, CV Workshop
- Webinar 7: Understanding Protein in Membrane Environments with Cryo-EM
- Webinar 6: New Capabilities in Computational Protein Design
- Webinar 5: Liquid-liquid Phase Separation (LLPS) of Proteins & Their Role in Pathology
- Webinar 4: Diversifying Protein Science
- Webinar 3: Mechanisms of Molecular Chaperones: Insights from Hybrid Biophysical Approaches, Part II
- Webinar 3: Mechanisms of Molecular Chaperones: Insights from Hybrid Biophysical Approaches, Part I
- Webinar 2: Emerging Topics in the Evolution of Protein Science
- Webinar 1: COVID-19: A Science-based Approach